Spring HIGH SCHOOL ACCELERATION
RISD will provide acceleration online course options to students seeking to earn course credit outside the traditional school day.
COURSES (STUDENTS MAY ONLY ENROLL IN ONE COURSE)
- Economics (.5 credit; Grades 9-12)
- Government (.5 credit; Grades 9-12)
- Health (.5 credit; Grades 9-12)
- HS PE (1 credit; Grades 9-12) Student MUST have a smartwatch or phone for this course.
Online Course Policies & Requirements
- Current RISD students enrolled in grades 9-12 grade during the 2021 - 2022 school year are eligible for enrollment.
- Courses WILL COUNT towards high school GPA for students currently enrolled in grades 9-12.
- Daily access to the internet and computers and smartphone devices for PE
- Grading for this course will follow the traditional grading system and policies rather than the COVID-19 grading policies.
- Students may ONLY drop the class BEFORE taking the final exam. NO refunds
Registration begins February 1st and ends February 24th at 11:59 p.m. A limited number of spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Full tuition must be paid at the time of registration. Only credit or debit cards will be accepted. No refunds.
Economics, Government, & Health
- $200 per session plus a 5% processing fee
- $100 per session plus a 5% processing fee– students qualifying for reduced lunch
- $25 per session plus a 5% processing fee – students qualifying for free lunch
- $400 per session plus a 5% processing fee - this is A YEAR CREDIT
- $200 per session plus a 5% processing fee – students qualifying for reduced lunch
- $50 per session plus a 5% processing fee – students qualifying for free lunch
Registration information: Complete the family information below and then you will be able to register for the class.
- Click here for more information to register. https://risdsummerprograms.membershiptoolkit.com/registrationverification
Click below to register for classes.
WELCOME TO OUR ONLINE REGISTRATION!
Please click Family Information to review contact information. Once you have completed this form you will see a checkmark and be presented with the form to register for classes.
All purchases can be made using a credit card or debit card.
Registration Forms will appear at 12:00 p.m.
5% convenience fee will apply to orders